Friday, September 12, 2014

We thought you might like to know what our customers say about us :)

"I usually do not need to see something before I buy it. However, I am VERY glad I did in the case of the luggage I purchased in Manhattan last year, because I didn't buy what I thought I'd prefer before seeing them in person.

Hides in Shape555 Madison Ave, b/t 55th St & 56th St in Midtown East

Transit information 4 5 6 6X E M N Q R (i believe those are all subways numbers / lines)
(212) 371-5998 // hidesinshape.com

ShopAround recommended Hides in Shape to me last year.


I spent 2 hours in their huge downstairs "basement" with an exceptionally nice sales person, Joe Burgess, comparing every detail of every brand of 29" lightweight hardshell. 


I left > $1000 lighter and + 2 new pieces of luggage that I LOVE.


I just found the text file on my hard drive I wrote up to post on the flight home comparing the features of all the models I considered, but search doesn't turn it up. hmmm maybe I wasn't sure where to post - here or in Luggage forum or maybe I thought it was too long and who would care if anyone wants to read it i can post it there I guess (in luggage forum)


In any event, they had a huge inventory downstairs of all the latest models I wanted to lay hands on."


              - MareLuce


Originally Posted by ShopAround  

Hides In Shape carries a wide variety of Rimowa bags - they're an authorized repair center, so that's where I took mine when it needed some work. Not sure if the prices are competitive compared to online or overseas, but it's the best selection I've seen here in NYC. http://hidesinshape.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment